Legal Recruitment Consultant
Wells Tobias Legal is a boutique recruitment consultancy predominantly recruiting paralegals, contact lawyers, in-house legal counsel and legal management staff. After a very successful 2019, we are looking to expand, and hire a recruitment consultant to join the team.
The Wells Tobias Legal is a division of The Wells Tobias Group, a talent consultancy firm, made up of constituent divisions Inventum Consulting, Inventum Search and Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions. Inclusion and diversity sit at the heart of everything we do, and we are passionate about driving organisational change by removing barriers to inequality, and highlighting the strong commercial benefits of workplace inclusion and workforce diversity.
The role will be varied, and duties would include;
- Managing the whole recruitment process from taking job details from clients through to the placement of candidates, and the aftercare
- Liaising with existing clients as well as building relationships with new law firms, and in-house legal divisions
- Taking responsibility for seeking top legal talent, via LinkedIn & networking, and taking that talent to market
- Overseeing on-boarding employment checks for interim workers
- Working with the marketing team to create content for campaigns and client pitch materials
- Highlighting potential new leads or clients from research data
- Involvement in Event coordination, and assisting with the production of podcasts, webinars and video content
- Input into legal social media channels
- Ad-hoc and on-going projects
So, what is in it for you? We have a friendly, supportive and grown-up working environment. You will need to be self-motivated, and enjoy building relationships with clients and candidates.
And what do we need from you? You will need to demonstrate the following skills: Experience as a recruitment consultant, ideally in the field of law; superb communication skills, both verbal and written; project management skills and the ability to take ownership of tasks with limited supervision; attention to detail; the ability to handle demanding deadlines; an awareness of social media channels, and a creative mind; good IT skills to include Excel, Outlook, Word and databases
Wells Tobias makes a commitment to interview any candidate with a disability who meets our minimum requirements.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.