Our client a luxurious office and co-working space brand would love to hire a Marketing Assistant in a temporary role for the next few months while they recruit into their expanding team. The workload will be varied and include:
- Ensure all collateral material is created, designed on brand and delivered to all buildings as and when it is needed, to include, pencils, enquiry forms, meeting room information, PDF's, coffee cards, business cards wi-fi cards, lanyards, magazines
- Work with our designers and suppliers to deliver merchandise to a high standard and visit all our buildings to ensure it is properly displayed and being used in the correct way by building teams
- Assist the Marketing Manager to organise photography shoots and ensure the spaces are properly dressed and models have been organised for the day
- Ensure all photography is saved appropriately and distributed to the correct external stakeholders
- Assist the property team, designers and installers with internal signage
- Manage the day to day running of the website, to include, updating all imagery and wording
- Work with the Marketing manager, Building Teams, Designers and Community Team to ensure everything is kept on brand.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.