Our client a global agri-business would like to recruit a marketing exec to launch a new product to market. We are looking for a graduate calibre candidate or relevant experience. Remote working with some UK travel later in the year
The job role will involve
● Support Marketing Communications Specialists on various elements of this exciting new product launch including: Organising events, branding, advertising & promotions across a range of communication channels and production of marketing material.
● Support the campaign specialist with the management of 3rd party suppliers to ensure they deliver on their parts of the launch.
● Support the full project management of the product launch to ensure key activities are implemented in a timely manner and to the correct target customer groups.
● Collaborate with and support the rest of the Marketing Communications team to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities.
● Investigate and advise on new marketing communications techniques relevant to the market and target audience, including traditional and digital routes.
● Support the delivery of any social media campaign
● Work together with campaign specialist to deliver a comprehensive communications plan.
● Help to measure and analyse the success of launch activities to determine value capture vs. cost incurred e.g. website
● Work with campaign specialist to utilise customer data to ensure optimum targeting of communications.
● Help to communicate advertising and promotion plans to Sales and other departments to ensure effective implementation and co-ordination.
● Help to ensure the 3rd party contractors deliver
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.