This is a new position, to be based within an extremely well established & prestigious charity based in central London
The role is actually to work within the Secretariat team, looking after governance, compliance and legal matters.
- Supporting the Company Secretary and Head of Legal in planning the work of the team, including supporting the Head of Legal with the Legal Work
- Administration of meetings, including booking rooms, inviting attendees, arranging catering, printing and sending papers and, for internal meetings, taking minutes
- Arranging travel and accommodation for governance volunteers and team members
- Maintaining departmental records on the charity's customer relationship management (CRM) system;
- Opening and distributing incoming mail, keeping mail logs and ensuring timely responses
- Ordering and maintaining stationery
- Assisting with organising of annual Council dinners and events
This really is a chance to be apart of a wonderful team in a world recognised charity
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.