Well Known Charity
Up to £35000
A very well known and respected charity is looking for an Office/Events Manager. The role is extremely unique and is genuinely a fabulous opportunity! The actual role is to oversee a programme of judging activities at all events & shows throughout the year, maintaining the excellent standard and reputation judging. To lead new initiatives and innovations in the judging process.
You will manage a team of two coordinators, and will also manage voluntary staff as required for the delivery of judging activities.
An idea of duties involved..
- Deliver programme in consultation with and according to the requirements of the shows.
- Plan the appointment of judging panels on an annual basis according to availability of judges and based on a balance of skills and expertise.
- Plan and oversee the administration of exhibitor and judges communications throughout the year.
- Provide any materials and terms of reference to judges involved in the shows in an accurate and timely manner, in order to best support their activities.
- Work closely with Special Events in the organisation of the Annual Awards Ceremony (including safeguarding of trophies and the administration of show-related and committee awards).
- Undertake related project work Manage the budget
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in the post.
If you can juggle several tasks at the same time, have outstanding prioritisation skills and you are ready for your next challenge pleas apply now!!!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.