Start 1st April
This is a key role within a regulatory organisation, to cover a period of 6 weeks.
- Manage mail boxes, records management processes and management information using judgement and initiative to action as appropriate.
- Provide general support to the operations team including organising meetings & events, scheduling interviews, recruitment support, dealing with joiner, mover, leaver requests, organising travel and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhere to company processes and systems
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other teams to ensure effective team working and support to the business
- Deal with highly confidential information in a secure and controlled manner
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills: the ability to think clearly and rigorously, and to use judgement to reach robust and practical conclusions.
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm and drive to work as part of a team to get things done
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment
If you have all the required skills please apply now!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.