Fantastic opportunity for a French or German speaker to join a Global Financial Services organisation working with a friendly team of market specialists specialising in Shareholder meetings and voting mechanics. Candidates must be available to start immediately and have previous experience in Financial Services.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Managing the Direct Market Solutions product for our custodian and intermediary clients in key European markets where they have a direct connection to the local market infrastructure rather than a traditional local or 'sub' custodian
- Managing meeting data sourcing, either directly or through a third party, occasionally working with our translation provider
- Processing client vote instructions directly to local market infrastructure, monitoring voting deadlines as well as investigating and resolving client enquiries to service level agreements
- Establish and develop strong relationships with external parties such as corporate issuers, vote agents, registrars and clients
Skills and experience:
- Fluent German or French
- Previous experience in Financial Services ideally asset servicing operations, securities services or proxy voting
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Oustanding communication skills - written and verbal
- Service orientated and client focused with good attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external Stakeholders at all levels
- Good IT Skills - minimum intermediate level Excel is essential
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.