Our client is a global law firm, who is a Disability Confident Employer They are passionate advocates of workplace disability and are looking to hire a person with a disability into the Operational Team Leader position
This role is being exclusively recruited by Wells Tobias Recruitment who are also a Disability Confident Employer and will therefore handle all applications with complete discretion and confidentiality.
This role will see you manage a team of 6-8 direct reports who are responsible for a number of transactional administrative processes in the marketing & HR Functions.
This talented rapid-response team provides full life-cycle administrative support for mission critical projects and innovative solutions to improve the firms processes and procedures.
Reporting into the Solutions Centre manager your responsibilities will include:
- Lead, develop and motivate the team, setting and maintaining high standards of professional behaviour
- Manage, coach and develop your team through regular 1:1's, team building and objective setting
- Managing and monitoring of the team performance to ensure service performance measures are achieved such as service level's and quality.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly performance metrics for the team
- Completion of team performance and development reviews
- Completion of return to work absence interviews.
- Champion and support the implementation of change within the team.
- Complete daily team quality checks
- Forecast and manage weekly team rota and team annual leave allocations
- Build and develop effective relationships with colleague groups including internal HR and Marketing teams
- Ensure operating procedures and process standards are adhered and updated when required
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Basic understanding of HR and Marketing functions
- Proven ability to lead, coach, motivate and manage a team to achieve the highest standards of performance and accuracy.
- At least 2 year's experience of leading multi-skilled teams, high volume processing and customer interaction.
- IT literate in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Ability to work under pressure
- Experience and knowledge of Shared and or Global Service centres.
- Knowledge of metrics driven culture
- Highly enthusiastic and self-motivated; must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter and initiative to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing demands.
If you feel that this role would suit your experience and you would like to work for an employer who is committed to workplace disability please apply with your CV
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.