Urgently required experienced PA to support CEO of renowned and respected Property company in North West London. The ideal candidate will be extremely organised with a proven track record in a fast paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing full 1:1 PA support to CEO
- Extensive diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Organising meetings
- Preparation of reports and document production
- 1st point of contact dealing with phone calls and correspondence
- Ad hoc duties as required
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience as PA / EA - Director level
- Extremely organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work independently
The successful candidate will enjoy a busy, fast paced role working in a friendly team environment. Apply now for further information...
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.