PA to Lawyer with a Disability
We have an unusual position for a PA to work alongside an support a lawyer who has a disability. The disability means that this person uses a wheekl chair and has limited mobility in his arms and legs.
This role is going to be really varied - you do not need to have a legal secretarial background, but if you can demonstrate a passion for law that would be great. PA and secretarial experience from any environment would be considered, and if you have previously supported people with a disability in the work place then all the better.
Duties are really varied ranging from:
- creating bundles of documents and files
- Filing hard copy documents
- Locating hard copy documents
- Note taking in meetings
- Creating/assisting with documents (where software is unable to assist)
- Assisting with carrying files/books to meetings
- Delivering documents to print room for copying
- Travel and other support when attending external meetings, events or training
- Assisting with opening non automatic doors
- Assisting with heating lunch in the staff canteen, assisting with getting drinks and unpacking lunch
- Assisting with coat/jacket etc.
You will need to have a strong understanding and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Be open and adaptable and enjoy helping people.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.