The role will directly support and act as the administrative point of contact for Infrastructures Operations Directors to ensure effective leadership support as well as delivery of quality team related activities.
- Comprehensive and high quality diary support for the respective Leadership Team members.
- Ensuring preparation of documentation, presentations etc. for internal and external meetings are actioned in advance to ensure smooth running of meetings.
- Manage expense claims for relevant leadership team member(s) only.
- Organise travel arrangements for leadership team member(s) only.
- Management and co-ordination of Operations conferences
- First point of contact for Adhoc meeting room bookings.
- Logging facilities calls relating to building when required.
Office Management Duties:
- Office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
- Collection and distribution of Post - on a daily basis
- Fruit baskets and Fruit is delivered /returned when appropriate
- Update of the IT monthly report to ensure that Infrastructures distribution lists are managed and maintained in a timely manner
- Ordering Printed stationery - Business Cards, Letterheads etc.
- Update and maintain Infrastructure Contacts (in Outlook) - all admins to support this and add information as and when appropriate
If you genuinely have the relevant skills required please apply now..
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.