Paralegals with experience in Funds and / or Financial Services - look no further for your next role because this opportunity is the business.
This role is based with a leading City law firm. Amongst other things, day to day you will be:
- Working alongside lawyers to review fund documents and to prepare due diligence reports
- Assisting in advising on transactions
- Capturing, collating and disseminating know-how affecting the team and its clients
- Receiving original documents, collating them, producing bibles and re-packaging them for the client
So to stand a chance of obtaining this position, you will need to be:
- A first-class communicator who is able to speak both with clients and counterparts
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with working with or without direct supervision on multiple projects
Candidates must have more than a years' experience as a Paralegal (ideally with an LPC but extensive experience will also be considered). Apply now to be considered!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.