A part time administrator ( 3 days per week ) is required to support the Legal and Company Secretarial team of a major UK Charity.
The role will be remote for the moment, and will be a 3 month contract with the view to extension to 6 months.
The role is paying £13 to £14 per hour
You do not need to have supported a legal team before, however you do need strong admin skills for this role. Competences required include:
- Use of Microsoft Word, excel and outlook, including mail merge, formatting letters and producing reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal/communication skills with the ability to secure outcomes
- Ability to work effectively under pressure demonstrating a calm and confident approach to work
- Ability to retain confidentiality
It is essential that you can demonstrate a track record of undertaking a range of tasks, prioritising to meet deadlines
- Supporting the Company Secretary and Head of Legal in planning the work of their teams;
- Assisting with the administration of meetings, including booking rooms, inviting attendees, arranging catering, printing and sending papers where required and, for internal meetings, taking minutes;
- Word processing support for contracts, to include version control, running document comparisons and formatting;
- Assisting with legal practice management, for example working with the Head of Legal to gather background information for legal queries and helping the Data Protection Officer respond to requests from data subjects;
- Assisting with maintenance of the Contracts Register and populating contract management software;
- Supporting the annual people awards processes and meetings, including assisting with the annual Awards Ceremony;
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.