Part Time (pro rata salary £15,000)
This role is to work Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday - to also offer cover holidays when required
Working for a very well recognised investment firm in the City
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Open, sort and distribute incoming and internal mail.
- Delivery of courier items and preparation of courier collections / dispatch
- Oversee equipment for the printing / stuffing and franking of contract notes.
- Log onto NeoTrak System for incoming recorded and special delivery items.
- Frank outgoing mail
- Prepare end of day DX bags for branches.
- Keeping clear records of courier booking for checking invoices before payment
- Log outgoing recorded and special delivery items.
- Assist Manager to organise regional office postal service redirections, equipment quotations & installation, when required for office moves / closures
- Daily review and restock of all stationery and service points
- Forward fax/emails to correct recipient
- Regular review of room booking system to identify next day facilities set ups
- Set up and breakdown meetings for events
- Operating Switchtemp system to look up letters without addressee names
- Gather daily statistics for department activity levels and record electronically for monthly departmental management reports
- Deputise for Post Room Manager to ensure department runs as expected
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to be articulate and maintain a professional and diplomatic approach even under pressure
- A flexible approach able and willing to work different shift patterns.
- Able to work as a member of a team and always prepared to identify and put forward service improvements.
- Skills in NeoTrak System
- Knowledge of Switchtemp system
If you have the required skills please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.