Our client one of the UK's leading media companies would like to recruit a part time purchase ledger clerk to work 15 hours per week. This can consist of 2 days per week or part time hours over more days.
The Purchase Ledger Assistant will support the Finance Assistant to deliver the full range of Purchase Ledger duties for our suppliers and to assist with accounting duties and analysis work. The role will involve working closely with the Finance Assistant to ensure prompt and accurate processing of invoices, reconciliation of supplier statements to the ledger along with any other duties allocated by the Finance Assistant or Finance Manager that may be required.
Tasks will include;
- Match all incoming invoices to Purchase Orders and investigate any variances requesting additional Purchase Orders where required.
- Enter all invoices onto Finance System for approval.
- Timely identification and resolution of queries involving liaison by phone or written communication with internal staff and external suppliers.
- Complete statement reconciliations for suppliers against ledger in Finance system, investigating and resolving any variances.
- Prepare weekly aged creditor analysis for review raising any concerns or queries with Finance Assistant.
- Create new supplier accounts ensuring all relevant information is entered on the supplier record including payment terms.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.