Do you have DB & DC experience?
This is a great opportunity to work in a well-recognised & respected retailer - This role is based in Victoria, London working in a highly demanding department. Due to the current level of change happening in this area, the role requires someone who is very organised and enjoys working in a busy environment.
- To process all aspects of day to day pension administration work.
- To answer queries from Members, ex Members and relevant stakeholders.
- To assist with the general administration of the Pension Scheme.
- Carrying out processing of member cases
- Adding and updating member information
- Answering member helpline calls and resolving cases
- Preparation of initial responses to member email/letter
- queries and requests
- Scanning and imaging of all member communications
- Relevant pension experience working on DB or DC pension arrangements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and self motivating
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibility and resourcefulness
- Takes ownership of tasks and pride in output
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to learn and develop
- Customer services focused
if you are ready for your next challenge and you have the necessary skills then please apply now! Please only apply if you have DB & DC experience
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.