This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, ethical multinational as a Planner / Scheduler working in a collaborative team based in Manchester.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain balanced production plan (up to 12 month horizon) working with Supply chain Planner to ensure balance between manufacturing responsiveness, cost efficiency and inventory
- Support the Supply chain Planner in the development of Tactical Supply Plans and execute agreed plan
- Provide regular forecasts to suppliers for raw materials and place purchase orders using SAP
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Tollers
- Manage monthly Requirements & Operations Planning meeting
- Ensure Toller SAP master data is maintained
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a planning, scheduling or production role in supply chain and / or planning environment
- SAP R3 - essential
- SAP APO - advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail with high accuracy and the ability to work under pressure
- Second language such as German or French is desirable
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.