Practice Manager for a Private GP in Central London
4 days a week
£40000 - pro rata
8.30am - 5pm
A prestigious private GP is looking for a Practice Manager, to manage all aspects of the day to day functioning of the clinic. Working alongside an ambitious, open, honest and friendly GP, the clinic is looking for someone who shares their drive and wants to get the best outcomes for patients
- To be responsible for the operational management of the services offered within the clinic.
- Ensure a high level of service is provided to all clients.
- To be responsible for all administrative functions, ensuring key tasks are completed on time and facilitate a friction-less patient experience
- Create a positive and engaged team culture and professional working environment within the clinic.
- Ensure client reporting requirements are completed in a timely manner and patient journey KPI's are met.
- Be responsible for co-ordination and maintenance of equipment within the clinic.
- To ensure accurate use of IT systems in accordance with work instructions.
- Daily cashing up and banking.
- Diary Management and general PA duties.
- High level of interpersonal skills and personal drive.
- Confident communicator with the ability to engage with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to prioritise and deal with a demanding workload.
- Excellent resource management skills, including experience of IT systems.
- To be commercially aware of financial targets and objectives.
- Ensure a high level of customer excellence at all times.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of health and safety issues and ability to act on incidents.
A background in Private practice would be great, however, not essential.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.