Fantastic opportunity for a Pricing Consultant with Personal Lines experience to join a friendly team through a transformation programme and regulatory changes.
This role has been deemed outside of IR35 by my client.
- Day to day trading activity
- Helping the business to transition to a trading model which takes into account the requirements of the upcoming pricing practices regulation.
- Designing an operating model and rhythm that supports pricing proposals and decisions in this new environment.
- Coaching and mentoring pricing managerial staff who are taking on wider responsibility in their role.
- Supporting pricing team activity in the delivery of transformation project (implementation of new policy admin system).
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience with personal lines insurance either in a pricing or underwriting role is essential
- Previous experience with Emblem and Radar
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence decisions
- Candidates should be happy to work as part of a team and share their knowledge and expertise with less experienced team members
The ideal candidate will be available immediately or with a short notice period.
This role has the option of 100% remote working but it would be advantageous if the successful candidate could to the office in Basingstoke if required.
My client would like to interview this week so please apply today!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.