Here at Wells Tobias we're working with a law firm that has a long history of success. They have a number of high-profile clients and are market leaders in their areas of expertise - they have integrity, good judgement and professional excellence.
They're now looking for a Paralegal to join their Private Client Team on a 6-Month basis, with likelihood of extension. The team provides advice on Family Assets and Wealth across Trusts, Wills, Probate and Tax.
Day to day you'll be:
- Carrying out legal research
- Drafting and proof-reading legal documents
- Support fee-earners in drafting wills, LPAs, trust documents, tax forms, etc.
- Providing support on large cases - including probate through investigations, drafting, research and analysis
- Attending client meetings
You will be:
- A team player
- A supportive colleague
- A person with a 'can-do' attitude
Candidates for this role will have experience in Private Client work. You'll also hold a legal qualification and will have strong ambition for the future. If you fit the above, please get in touch!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.