Workday / Programme Director / London / Interim / Programme Manager /Change / Transformation / HCM / Cloud
Inventum Search (Interim) is part of the Wells Tobias Group. We are currently looking to hire an experienced programme director to lead on this major UK Workday programme. This will be a London based role with some ad-hoc travel required to regional offices.
The ideal profile will come with a blend of experience in delivering cloud based Enterprise/ HCM Programmes ideally with recent deployment of Workday or Successfactors.
This a complex (UK wide business) change programme so requires a seasoned and highly experienced programme director to manage and deploy all the aspects expected within a programme of this nature and all it's working parts.
- Responsible for overall program management, including project management of all Workday and non-Workday components of the program including; program costing and reporting, logistics and resources.
- Ensure the project is scoped, planned, resourced and safely delivered in line with strategic objectives, milestones and cost and benefits realisation.
- Ensure adequate governance mechanisms, controls and documentation are in place in order to achieve deliverables in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensure robust Go-live protocols are established and adhered to, maintaining business continuity throughout.
- Report and communicate project status, risks & issues and progress to the relevant sponsor, steering group, portfolio board and/o committee.
- Manage the relationship with key internal stakeholders and drive proactive stakeholder management and communication.
- Drive the completion of and compliance with 'go-live' protocols, maintaining business continuity throughout.
- Ensure design and implementation of the target operating model (TOM)
- Co-ordinate the future state Operating Model across HR/Personnel and IT
- Lead the Business change for deployment of Workday
- Ensure processes are clearly documented for the new operating environment
- Ensure successful Programme Close-down and handover to BAU
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.