Programme Manager / Professional Services / London based / Finance Change /Process improvement / Operational Excellence / Innovation / Strategy / TOM
Wells Tobias Projects are looking to hire an experienced Programme Manager who is familiar with working across complex Finance or strategic business Transformation programmes previously. Key requirements will be the ability to articulate your experience in delivering the strategic vision and direction as well as TOM delivery to create a world class finance function.
The client is open on backgrounds but will prefer Programme Managers who have a professional accountancy qualification or who can illustrate a strong relevance to the strategic delivery and ability to articulate what good looks like from a technical process excellence perspective.
This role will be an interim requirement with the potential for further extensions with an initial 3-6 months duration.
The key skills required will be Strategic Programme Management, credible stakeholder management, engagement and influence. In addition, it will be leading a strategic and sensitive exercise as part of the Finance Transformation Programme, to ensure the target operating model that is designed is implemented and delivers a world class function that is operationally efficient and delivers simplified, trusted and effective automation.
The continuous improvement and evolution of Finance is an integral part of the long-term success of this major global business. Driving tangible value that aligns to the strategic vision will determine the success of this programme longer term. In addition, it will provide the sustainability needed for advancements, improvements, process efficiency and simplification to support the overall business through what is a period of rapid advancement of organisational complexity, cultural change and innovative technological transformation.
- Support project lead in creating strategy and direction for the project team
- Support project lead in ensuring project team remain focused on the strategy
- Create and manage key project documentation: task tracker, budget, risk register, project plan.
- Ensure they deliver outputs in line with agreed time frames and keep project docs up to date.
- Identify dependencies and assist leads in working collaboratively/proactively with other workstreams including an ERP integration and the wider Global Finance Transformation
- Review and provide constructive criticism on workstream outputs and ensure quality of deliverables
- Coordinate meeting logistics (with assistance from executive assistant), ensure readiness for sign off gateways
- General stakeholder management and manage flow of information in the project team (whilst encouraging workstreams to proactively collaborate)
- Own the project budget (incl. invoicing)
- Own the project risk, escalating to Project Lead/Project Sponsor as required
- Coordinate supplier relations, procurement, independence, contract administration
- Connect team members with other internal/external teams as required.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.