Our client a global provider of agrichemicals would like to recruit a project administrator to assist them with a new shared drive and document space. You will Work with a team of employees to define content and structure of new departmental teamspace( shared Drive)
- Train local administrators in key tasks to enable long term maintenance of the new document management space.
- Assist in the review of existing (old style) teamspaces in preparation of migration to Teamspace online platform.
- Work with a team of employees to define consistent structure for organising working files on LAN share.
- Review departmental documents on document management database and assist in improving consistent indexing.
- Assist in developing mini-reference guides for standard document uploads into document management database.
- Assist with training to ensure new ways of working are embedded across the department
- You may also get involved in admin tasks on other projects in the area of knowledge management and/or productivity.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.