We are currently recruiting a Project Coordinator to join a transformational team who will drive and deliver a new programme across Children's Services. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a programme funded by the Department for Education which will positively impact children in the earliest years of life.
Working under the Programme Lead responsibilities will include:
- Support on the project coordination and implementation using, where appropriate, PM tools and creating project documents including project plans, time lines, critical dependencies and risk logs.
- Provide business support functions for the programme including organising meetings and creating action logs with the purpose of maintaining momentum.
- Support on stakeholder engagement activities
- Demonstrable experience of successful coordination of complex projects in the public sector in a timely manner.
- Experience of working in either Children's Services in Local Authority or Children's Health Services.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a range of administrative tasks within a project.
Candidates with relevant experience please apply!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.