Project Manager required for an exciting transformation project. Our client, a respected organisation in the insurance sector is looking for a PM, ideally available immediately to work on a significant IT, business change and data migration programme as they move from a legacy system.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with data migration to enable them to lead the data workstream on the programme. Responsibilities will include:
- Work with senior stakeholders, SME and technology providers to define business requirements for data migration and develop the strategy and plan to migrate the organisation from legacy to future state software applications.
- Work with legacy software application and database technical subject matter experts to analyse and assess the quality and readiness of legacy data to be migrated.
- Lead the design, planning and management of the data migration process working collaboratively with technology providers
- Create and manage the data migration plan
- Regularly report status and progress
Experience and skills:
- Proven ability to lead large scale data migration workstreams particularly with experience of migration from legacy system
- Previous experience in the Insurance sector desirable
- Experience working with 3rd party software providers
- Confident communicator with team building skills
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.