SME / Project Manager / Birmingham / FCA rules / Vulnerable Customers / Regulated / Conduct / regulation / Regulatory
Wells Tobias Projects are looking for a Project Manager to be based from this Birmingham location. The ideal candidate will have worked on delivering a framework for Vulnerable Customer rules across a regulated business previously so if not specific Vulnerable customer experience then you should have hands on experience across TCF and conduct risk frameworks.
This role Responsibilities
- Support successful delivery of work streams that provide a new vulnerable customer framework into the organisation. Successfully delivering objectives as defined by the Conduct Programme and Operational Project Team.
- Understand internal and external best practise guidance for supporting vulnerable customers in an FCA regulated environment to ensure regulatory compliance, sharing this knowledge with the business and ensuring the framework created delivers the necessary changes.
- Provide business readiness support to land project deliverables effectively in the business, completing impact assessments to ensure all necessary stakeholders have been identified and engaged (e.g. training, process design, resource and planning, communication).
- Manage the workstream delivery plan, supporting the resolution of resourcing challenges and ensuring that work streams are effectively prioritised and planned for.
- Lead on delivery of assigned work streams, managing the timeline and action plan, facilitating workshops where necessary, engaging appropriate stakeholders and achieving approval from the appropriate forums on completion.
- Support appropriate project governance structures, including but not exclusively, steering groups and working groups.
- Gain and maintain buy-in of leaders, operational staff and other stakeholders identified through communication via workshops, presentations and one-to-ones, as appropriate.
The Individual/Personal Characteristics
This role requires an energetic self-starter with a "can do" attitude, and a proven ability of successful delivery and operational roll-out of change into an organisation. They should be able to work independently and have an eye for detail. They should have an ability to engage with any audience and build good working relationships. He/she should be able to manage a complex workload, working on multiple deliverables featuring different stakeholders at any one time, with the ability to work with a high degree of pace in order to meet deadlines and drive the business forward.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience leading medium to large sized projects is critical.
- Hands-on experience with some key aspects relating to Vulnerable Customers (as defined by the FCA)
- Previous experience working in an FCA regulated industry
- Previous experiencing working in a contact centre operation and/or similar is beneficial.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills & a good knowledge of Excel and Visio
- Ability to design and lead effective workshops
- High motivation and energy are key to ensuring success in this role.
- Formal Project Management and /or change certification (Prince2, PMP, MSP, ProSci etc)
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.