This role is to work within a Real Estate Investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair.
To provide support to the Property Management team, by coordinating all administration aspects of the property management portfolio. Liaising with Centre Management and Facilities Managers, ensuring activities are accurate, paying close attention to detail and to support the team in managing the priorities and workload.
- To ensure that all tenancy schedules are kept up to date.
- To collate retail meter readings from the site staff, cross reference with the tenancy schedule and send on to the utility consultants on a monthly basis.
- Produce tenancy schedules on a periodic basis to external consultants e.g. agents, utility and rates.
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of car park licence agreements, residential documents, market licences.
- Create and produce letter and mail merge documents for distribution as required by the Property Managers.
- Assist the property management team with the preparation of sales packs and due diligence as required.
- Ensure all electronic and paper documentation is filed accurately, maintaining and updating folders as required.
- Organising site visits & marketing meetings with external parties.
- Assist Property Managers, Centre Managers and Facilities Managers with the production and distribution service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio as required.
- Assist with the completion of end of year service charge reconciliations.
- Assist the Property Management team with tenant queries relating to service charge keeping a record of queries and responses.
- Assist the Property Management team with tenant applications such as licence for alterations.
- If required, assist Office Manager in answering calls/visitors to reception in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages.
- Working knowledge and experience of an entrepreneurial, fast paced, flexible retail and business space property environment
- Effectively manage own time and support the team
- Achieve own and company deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Experience of Salesforce and the property industry is essential
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.