Our client, a renowned Financial Services company is looking for an experienced Property and Facilities Project Manager to to support the Property and Facilities Department in the delivery of projects across the portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- End to end process of fit outs and refurbishments
- Prepare and maintain property metrics and management information
- Develop and ensure up to date floor plans for all properties are maintained
- Develop and ensure up to date furniture asset list for all properties are maintained
- Maintenance, repair and procurement of office furniture
- Represent the Department and/or deputise for the Head of Department during leave periods
- Other duties, projects and operations as required
Skills and experience:
- Qualified and experienced in the delivery of end to end property related projects including fit out, office moves and refurbs
- Extensive Facilites and Property Management
- Previous experience and knowledge of building regulations including fire, health & safety regulations
- Candidate must have AUTOCAD experience
- Willingness to undertake some UK travel with occasional overnight stays
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.