Reception with Team assistant and Office Coordinator duties
8.30am - 5.30pm
Dog Friendly Office
This is a very unique opportunity to work for a fast growing well recognised restaurant group based within the Head Office. It's a full time position, with a great set of responsibilities. The role is based on reception in our bright, friendly and beautiful open plan office in Shoreditch.
- Reception /Office Manager / Team Assistant-type responsibilities including scheduling meetings & effective diary management to 5 directors
- Assisting and reporting into the Senior EA - (including supporting with projects) as well as being the face of the company for anyone internal or external visiting our HQ.
- Helping to manage building maintenance contracts, ad hoc administrative tasks, generally playing a key part in the management support function
- Overseeing management of company travel (liaising with travel agent and team members)
- Ordering Supplies & ensuring everyone is happy!
- Carrying out research tasks
- Maintaining a strong level of communication across the team
Our perfect person will be;e:
- Extremely organised, proactive, and unflustered in a busy environment
- A good planner, able to meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks and projects
- Eager to help everyone out and get stuck in, keen to ask questions and get their hands dirty
- Great at building and maintaining relationships, and warm and generally lovely with everyone
- Methodical, systematic and conscientious, with very good attention to detail
- Sharp, resourceful, able to think on their feet and find ways to get stuff done
- Experience of administrating busy diaries for multiple people
You wil have experience in a similar role (, team assistant, office coordinator, admin assistant, etc).
It's a fun, relaxed and informal place to work, and we provide many special benefits like a massive money-saving network, a big summer party for our whole team (and their families) and a big Christmas party, generous discounts in our restaurants, and regular staff events, treats and get-togethers.
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.