Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist / Front of House to join a well respected specialist Legal Practice based in Central London.
Duties will include:
- Greeting clients
- Screening phone calls and taking detailed messages
- Reception inbox management
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Diary management
- General office administration support to the rest of the firm
- Assist in hospitality and preparation of refreshments/lunches required for our meetings.
- You may also have the opportunity to carry out research into a broad range of subjects and provide support to the senior Managing Partner and Head of Operations as well as additional PA duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience as a Receptionist / Front of House in a corporate environment
- Possess outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Have an excellent telephone manner for answering calls and taking messages
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail proven in a fast paced corporate environment
- Positive attitude, hard working and conscientious.
- Ability to keep matters confidential and act with discretion at all times
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- A good undergraduate degree is preferred although candidates with a minimum of A Levels and solid experience in a similar role will be considered
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.