This is a great opportunity to work within an exciting and froward thinking legal firm based in the heart of London
- Typical daily duties will include: greeting clients, booking and setting up meeting rooms, diary management, reception inbox management, screening phone calls and taking detailed messages
- Providing general office administration support to the rest of the firm.
- This role will also expect you to assist in hospitality and preparation of refreshments/lunches required for our meetings.
- This role also requires research into a broad range of subjects and provide support to the senior Managing Partner and Head of Operations as well as additional PA duties.
Key skills & Experience;
- The right person will be bright, extremely hard working and conscientious.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is absolutely essential to this role.
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Be an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Attend to the senior Managing Partner/Head of Operation's needs easily.
- Good interpersonal skills and in particular enjoy contact with others whilst displaying tact, patience and understanding.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced corporate office environment.
- Flexibility is key for this role:
- It is expected that, in accordance with business needs, the successful candidate will provide support to other admin staff in the department or across the firm by picking up work or covering at times when their work load is light or at times of urgency.
- Must keep firm matters confidential and act with discretion at all times.
- Good IT skills, especially in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong A Levels or equivalent.
- A good undergraduate degree is preferable.
If you have a high level of customer service, reception experience & you are ready for your next career move then please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.