Our client is looking for a bubbly, friendly Receptionist with admin experience to provide a welcoming experience for their front desk. The candidate will benefit from an interesting and varied role with excellent opportunities for career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and providing a positive first impression
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of products in order to assist with questions and queries
- Maintain integrity and security of access control system ensuring all visitors can be accounted for
- Administration including inputting information and generating documents
- Collating and scanning documents and other ad hoc admin tasks
- Making sure the centre is presentable, notifying relevant people if there is faulty equipment, lightbulbs need replacing etc
- Accepting deliveries
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience as Receptionist / Front of House
- Previous administration experience
- Proactive, friendly and personable
- Excellent communication skills particularly face to face
- Quick thinker & problem solver
- Team player
The role requires flexibility, the successful candidate will be based at either North London or the City (you will be notified in advance which location you will be working at) with the following shift times: 8am-4.30pm, 10am-6.30pm, 11.30am-8pm (Shifts are 5 days in a 7 day week: likely to be one weekend in a six week period).
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.