The Wells Tobias Group is a talent consultancy firm, made up of constituent divisions Inventum Consulting, Inventum Search and Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions. Inclusion and diversity sits at the heart of everything we do and are passionate about driving organisational change by removing barriers to inequality, and highlighting the strong commercial benefits of workplace inclusion and workforce diversity.
We are seeking Researcher in Talent Marketing (internship) to join the business in a paid capacity. Researchers have a varied role, which includes;
- Researching commercial sectors and advising our consultants on the latest industry developments
- Working with the marketing team to create content for campaigns and client pitch materials;
- Analysis of data to provide commercial insight
- Event coordination, and the production of pod casts, webinars and video content
- Identification of high level talent
- Administrative duties including social media
- Ad-hoc and on-going projects
So, what is in it for you? We have a friendly and welcoming working environment. You will have the chance to develop a variety of skills from marketing, content, research, data insight, through to communication, relationship management, project management, strategy and consultancy. You will have strong marketing and content creation skills, with an inquisitive mind.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.