If you have 12 months plus residential conveyancing experience, and are looking for a new role, and enjoy the challenge of fee earning then we may have the ideal role for you in Wimbledon.
The role will see you take on a variety of duties from instruction to completion, in a firm that has a great reputation for supporting their staff.
- Opening and closing files
- Issuing contract papers on sales, including issuing papers on plot sales
- Assisting with exchanging of contracts
- Assisting with completions and post completion work
- Liaising with clients, agents and stakeholders in person by the telephone and in writing
- Dealing with enquiries and preparing replies
- Preparing and drafting legal documentation
- Conducting searches
- Checking searches and mortgage offers
- Preparing completion statements and bills
- Preparing pre-completion paperwork, including issuing notices to complete on plot sales and providing accompanying paperwork
- Preparing completions on sale and purchases
- Preparing SDLT Forms and Land Registry Applications and dealing with post completion matters
If you feel that you would be able to manage these duties and like the idea of working towards billable targets, then this role would be for you.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.