Are you a paralegal who has experience of Residential Conveyancing who would like to work to support a team, but also take on fee earning work as well?
If that is the case, and you have a strong admin and organisational skills then this practice in Redhill, with strong core values and a strong community may have a position for you.
Duties will be varied from opening files, to assisting on exchanges, to handling post completion work; and example of the duties is below
- Opening and closing files
- Issuing contract papers on sales, including issuing papers on plot sales
- Assisting with exchanging of contracts
- Assisting with completions and post completion work
- Liaising with clients, agents and stakeholders in person by the telephone and in writing
- Dealing with enquiries and preparing replies
- Preparing and drafting legal documentation
- Conducting searches
- Checking searches and mortgage offers
- Preparing completion statements and bills
- Preparing pre-completion paperwork, including issuing notices to complete on plot sales and providing accompanying paperwork
- Preparing completions on sale and purchases
- Preparing SDLT Forms and Land Registry Applications and dealing with post completion matters
If this role sounds of interest, and you would like to explore it a little more, then please do send across your CV
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.