Specialist Admin Role
Great opportunity to work for a well recognised retail group, To support the development, management and roll out of an integrated safety management system.
* Administer development and roll out of an integrated safety management system
* Administer the process for review and update of policies and procedures, liaising with stakeholders.
* Development and maintenance of a web-portal for safety information
* Coordinate meetings across business where necessary.
* Access the H&S email inbox and allocate to appropriate team member.
* Review and allocate IRIS activity (daily).
- NEBOSH General Certificate or working towards
- Experience working with a safety management system.
- Knowledge of technical safety terminology.
- Sensitivity when handing personal or confidential information.
- Adaptable, ability to work independently and prioritise own workload.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to produce basic reports.
- Basic data analysis and manipulation skills.
If you have all the required skills and you are immediately available please apply today
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.