up to £18/p/h
The Sales Analyst is responsible for devising and producing accurate, high quality reports and analysis, enabling the business to better understand its customers and the marketplace in order to deliver more informed and effective campaigns and strategies.
- Provide accurate and timely analysis for month and quarterly closes
- Track and manage key reporting with EMEA Team: sales metrics and Sales Force Effectiveness/Commercial Excellence
- Track and report the sales priorities of Account Manager
- Monitor against sales targets to enable meaningful and accurate performance and design and payment of incentives.
- Support business planning process
- Support the Sales Forecasting Process
- Align key account forecasts with Marketing forecasts; identify gaps within budgets and forecasts and liaise with appropriate leads to rectify
- Support the management CRM data (in conjunction with the Master Data team) and share insights
- Development of promotional evaluation tool and bank of information
- Assess and support with customer specific data to drive incremental value
- Monitor, evaluate and communicate key customer trends and insights on a regular basis
- Produce monthly sales management report highlighting all key areas of business
- Responsible for promotional evaluation and feedback
- Sales and/or marketing organisation experience
- Agile Thinking
- Experience of Business Planning Analysis in a Medical Device or Consumer Goods Business an advantage
- Expertise in analysing and improving efficiency of consumer advertising and promotions (preferred)
if you are available immediately and you feel you have relevant skills please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.