A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate calibre Salesforce administrator to work with a renowned Global Travel company. The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills, an eye for detail and strong interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you and you are availabnle to start immediately... please get in touch!
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day administration requirements
- Manage additions and removals to data store
- Maintain data store collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and audit to ensure billing is aligned
- Contribute to transformation of automated solution - this will include communicating with all stakeholders what changes to their ways of working will be required as part of the solutions
- Investigate queries/complaints in conjunction with audit to reconcile and rectify legacy errors
- Formulate and issue DocuSigns for contract issuance and extensions
- Gain good understanding of local distribution requirements to design and distribute tailored communications in both written and verbal format, for both internal and external recipients
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience with Salesforce ESSENTIAL
- Advanced Excel
- Previous experience in the airline / travel industry would be a big advantage!
- Previous experience managing data - excellent eye for detail and levels of accuracy
- Experience working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication with the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of billing reconciliation
- Sound commercial acumen
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.