A brand new opportunity to work with a very well respected and established chambers.
- To provide secretarial service, liaising with Barristers, Door Tenants and Clerks where necessary in respect of their documentation to be typed and sent as appropriate.
- Typing of any required documentation.
- Document preparation
- Ensuring that workload is discharged expeditiously and returned to Members, Door Tenants and Clerks using the appropriate method (e.g. e-mail, fax, DX, etc.,).
- Other duties as may be specified on an ad-hoc basis, including but not limited to bundle making, filing and diary management.
- To provide Secretarial support to the Head of Chambers and The Chief Executive
Knowledge and skills;
- Previous experience in a professional, commercial environment, preferably Chambers or a Law Firm.
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook and MS Office.
- Advanced knowledge of various dictation software.
- Knowledge of legal terminology as relevant to the role.
- A high standard of typing skills, including dictation typing.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If you genuinely have all the required skills and experience please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.