Manage a team
If you specialism is non-contentious Immigration law, and you have a breadth of experience across this field to include Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, Tier 5 as well as Appendix and nationality applications then this newly created role could be the ideal next move.
You will be managing a team of 10 fee earners, and ensuring that client satisfaction is met by mentoring the team to produce high quality work, an creating a collaborative and collegiate environment.
Some of the duties required in this role would include
- managing the teams capacity and ensuring work is distributed correctly within the team
- supervising the work to ensure quality
- supervising the teams' trainees and paralegals
- conduct quarterly performance reviews with members of the team
- dealing with adhoc queries on complex case work
- ensuring matters are being billed promptly and having an understanding of the team's finances
- Managing the team to ensure that its' billings are meeting the requisite targets
- organising and conducting bimonthly training for the team (internal and external)
- working with IT to streamline processes for the team to optimise efficiency
- Working with the team to improve internal processes and precedents
If you have some management experience and are now keen to take on a role where you will be able to explore this further whilst still using your expertise within Immigration law then please get in contact to hear more about this role.
The ideal candidate will be 5+ PQE, with extensive immigration experience ( Not asylum) and have honed communication and relationship building skills
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.