A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Property Claims Adjuster to join a successful and friendly team in a progressive and modern Insurtech Company at an exciting time of growth for the organisation. The ideal candidate will have strong technical expertise and recent experience of complex property claims.
Your new company:
A well-respected digitally savvy Insurtech company currently driving change and transformation in the Insurance industry through technology.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Maintaining claim files
- Negotiating with third parties, contractors and suppliers
- Liaising with Brokers / Clients via email and telephone
- Assist less experienced team members with technical referrals
- To provide mentoring, training and coaching
- In the Claims Manager's absence ensure all reporting and assigned tasks are maintained
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Property Claims Handler / Claims Adjuster ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience with High Net Worth Insurance Claims
- Experience of Personal Lines preferred in particular HNW property claims
- Awareness of the impact of regulations and FSA
- Good understanding of the broker and client operational environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills in particular MS Office package
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work autonomously and follow defined processes
- Ability to capture and resolve all complaints appropriately
- Previous insurance administration experience
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.