Senior Pensions Admin
Welwyn Garden City
Global Insurance firm
Senior Pension Administrator
To work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to several DC/DB pension schemes, many of which use ePA. Supervise workloads, train team members and check the work of others.
* Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
* Experience of managing associates.
* DC experience desirable but not essential.
* Maintain and develop further knowledge of pension schemes within the team.
* Mentor associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
* Identify associate training needs and raise with Team Leader, proposing solutions where appropriate.
* Provide basic learning and development opportunities for associates.
* Identify performance issues and raise with Team Leader.
* Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
* On a daily basis be the main contact for an agreed list of clients, and maintain and develop client relationships.
* Communicate effectively with clients/members via the telephone remembering each member will have a different level of understanding.
* Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients /members could be improved and communicate findings to Team Leader.
* Ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
* Work with the team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard products
This role is urgent so if you have this correct skills and experience please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.