6 month FTC
Shift Patterns 8am- 5pm and 10.30am - 7.30pm (alternated weekly)
I have a very unique opportunity to work within a leading Barristers Chambers with a focus on insolvency and restructuring.
This role requires a superstar receptionist, who is able to work both pro-actively, react to unexpected scenarios and is happy to 'muck-in' with any required task.
- To ensure the delivery of effective and high-quality front-of-house services to the Chambers.
- To deliver a first-class service to all visitors and staff within the chambers
- Responsible for front-of-house standards and the efficient and effective handling of all visitors and callers to Chambers.
- Ensuring that Reception runs smoothly and that all messages are passed effectively, accurately and quickly to barristers and staff.
- Ensuring that conference rooms, supporting IT and telephony resources are managed effectively
- Assisting on an ad-hoc basis for the marketing and office management departments when required
- Covering overflow EA duties or covering for the Reception Manager when taking annual leave or any other type of absence
The vacancy does require reception experience; however, this Chambers is open to industry, so if you feel this is the role for you & you can commit to 6 month FTC then please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.