Urgently required experienced Supply Planner to join a leading global biotechnology company. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of supply chain planning and strong Excel and SAP skills
Candidates must be available to start immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Data management and data analysis utilising Excel
- Responsibility for your own portfolio - you will be required to maintain balance of overall supply/demand requirements for the portfolio
- Proactively identify demand uncertainties and future supply constraints and develop options/scenarios to ensure that requested delivery dates are ensured.
- Work in partnership with Supply Chain Managers, Global Planners, Asset Planners and Demand Managers to ensure the optimisation of inventory throughout the regional supply chain (AI, raw materials, bulk and finished products), managing the trade-off between Customer service, Inventory investment and Production efficiency.
Experience and Attributes:
- Previous experience as a Supply planner within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent IT skills - Advanced Excel and SAP essential
- Innovative and collaborative individuals with previous experience of using planning tools
- Proactive data driven professional
- Ability to translate system figures and market insights into workable plans
- Knowledge of the agrobusiness or chemical industry or similar - preferred
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.