Temporary Team Assistant
Are you a superstar Team Assistant?
Do you have experience in Investment Relations?
This is a wonderful opportunity for a new temporary position based in a globally recognised investment firm, to provide fast, efficient & high level support to a large team.
- Maintain calendars, act as 'gatekeeper' for diary
- Arrange internal and external meetings and calls
- Working across global time zones
- Coordination of Roadshows
- Pro-actively ensure diaries do not have clashes and use initiative to find resolutions and workarounds
- Co-ordinate and book all travel including flights, hotels, visas, currency and ground transportation within the Expense Policy
- Ensure relevant agendas and itineraries are organised in advance
- Ensure expenses are processed quickly and efficiently and are within policy
- Provide admin support for any ad hoc projects, e.g. offsites, onsites, social events, team meetings
- Print and collate all meeting documentation as required
- Experience within Financial Services, preferably Investor Relations
- Language skills preferred - candidates ideally have another European language, however, this is not mandatory
- An experienced, confident, friendly, outgoing "people oriented" personality, able to liaise with people on all levels to achieve work goals
- Ability to be able to remain calm under pressure and deal with last-minute changes to schedules effectively and efficiently
- Excellent time/priority management skills
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft applications Outlook/Excel/Powerpoint/Word
- Experience processing expenses online (e.g. on Concur)
If you have all these skills, please apply now!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.