Up to £32000
This is a brand new role for a rapidly expanding, extremely successful & fast-paced business - to support 5 very busy Directors.
This is a varied role that has many traditional elements, however, you are encouraged to implement new ideas & processes.
- Diary management and workload management, including the creation of processes as appropriate to improve smooth running of Director's diaries
- Assisting with arranging internal & external meetings
- Ensuring Directors are fully prepared for meetings with prep material provided in good time.
- Creating travel itineraries and organising travel arrangements as required including trains, flights, hotel bookings, car hire, parking, currencies etc.
- Booking meeting rooms and managing tech setup, also organising refreshments as required
- Document production and printing (including creating meeting Agendas)
- Assist with any necessary additional support as required as part of the wider team.
- Experience with Senior Leaders
- Used to a fast paced environment
If this is you & you are ready for your next challenge please apply today!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.