£20 - £23 per hour
Role is to start asap
Luxury fashion brand urgently require a superstar EA to provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support to a high profile senior leadership member. to ensure they are fully supported, ensuring smooth and efficient running of the department. Act on behalf of the senior executive to take action and make decisions in agreed areas of responsibility.
- Acts as a "gate-keeper" of the Executive's agenda and meeting schedule and makes decisions accordingly, while prioritising the needs of the business.
- Extensive Diary Management - daily management of scheduling and rescheduling appointments, communicating to attendees, flexible approach to changing schedules, ensuring appointments are met and correct facilities have been booked.
- Extensive travel bookings - Applying for necessary visas for travel.
- Completing expense reports and checking expenses before being sent for approval and maintaining the upkeep of the forecasted travel budgets.
- Maintaining required records for the department member and the department.
- Purchase Order Management as required.
- Previous experience of working as an EA to a high profile individual ideally within a luxury fashion environment.
- Experience of working with teams of Designers and Creatives.
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong administrative skills.
- SAP knowledge is desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Italian language skills are desirable.
if this matches your skills & experience please apply now!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.