Temporary Legal Secretary
* Audio & Copy typing
* Diary management responsibilities including making appointments, organising meetings, arranging video conference, and ensuring the smooth running of such meetings including ordering refreshments etc. as appropriate.
* Opening and closing files including ensuring electronic filing systems are maintained accurately.
* Proactive client liaison including taking messages, passing on information and dealing with queries.
* Mailbox management with the ability to prioritise, categorise and respond to basic client requests and draft responses accordingly.
* Monitoring and being the gatekeeper to fee-earners' mailbox in their absence.
* Management and co-ordination of the Partners' billing and financial requirements including the preparation of monthly financial reports.
* Work collaboratively with the Accounts department with the generation of monthly bills.
* Processing expenses, invoices and payments received, ensuring that the correct charge codes are used and follow up action taken where appropriate
* Manage the production of all documents (even those not typed personally) from initiation to delivery back to the relevant fee earner, involving Document Specialists as required and taking ownership
* Organising transport, accommodation and related documentation for UK and international travel as required.
* Prepare client registration documents, engagement/assignment letters, conflict checks, money laundering and audit letters, with direction from partner/fee earner.
* Support Marketing and Business Development administration e.g. prepare alerts, presentations, contact sheets and limited internet research etc.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.