Immediate until end of August
A wonderful Private Equity firm based in the West End is looking for a short-term temporary receptionist
Your key responsibilities as a receptionist:
- Answering the switchboard, taking accurate messages, and passing them on in a timely manner.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Preparation and sending client documentation
- Meeting Rooms
- Booking meetings
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Previous experience with an Investment organisation
- A confident, proactive, and professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Ability to multitask and work in a busy environment
Please apply if you are available immediately and for the whole of August
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.