Are you a superstar EA?
Do you have experience in Investment Banking?
This is a wonderful opportunity for a new temporary position based in a globally recognised investment bank, to provide fast, efficient & high level support to a large team
- Extensive verbal and written interaction with internal colleagues and external clients ensuring the building and maintenance of relationships, both domestically and internationally, within the team and across other business units
- Complex Diary management:
- Exclusive control of business schedule
- Maintain calendars, act as 'gatekeeper' for diary
- Arrange internal and external meetings and calls
- Pro-actively ensure diaries do not have clashes and use initiative to find resolutions and workarounds
- Arrange all meeting venues (e.g. internal rooms, restaurants), dial-in numbers for conference calls, video conferences facilities
- Co-ordinate and book all travel including flights, hotels, visas, currency and ground transportation within the Expense Policy
- Ensure relevant agendas and itineraries are organised in advance
- Ensure expenses are processed quickly and efficiently and are within policy
- Pro-actively ensure expenses flow through internal checking system
- Maintain in-house Client Relationship Management (CRM) programme
- Provide admin support for any ad hoc projects, e.g. offsites, onsites, social events, team meetings
- Print and collate all meeting documentation as required
- Produce ad-hoc presentations upon request
- Order Business Cards
- Experience within Financial Services, preferably Investments.
- Language skills preferred - candidates ideally have another European language, however, this is not mandatory
- An experienced, confident, friendly, outgoing "people oriented" personality, able to liaise with people on all levels to achieve work goals
- Ability to be able to remain calm under pressure and deal with last-minute changes to schedules effectively and efficiently
- Excellent time/priority management skills
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft applications Outlook/Excel/Powerpoint/Word
- Experience processing expenses online (e.g. on Concur)
- Experience working with Client Relationship Management system
Please apply for this role now if you are 100% certain you meet all the required skills and requirements
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.